Applying for a flight attendant role could be exciting. However, you must know that this is a serious job as you are attending to people on air. Once you are in the role, there is no looking back for the cabin crew. You need to undergo rigorous training ad intense assessments before you are placed on board.
One has to understand now just the qualifications but, also the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant well. In this article we shall take a look at few things youmust know before applying as a flight attendant. Follow these specially if want to be a flight attendant but not good at languageQualifications [อยากเป็นแอร์แต่ไม่เก่งภาษา, which is the term in Thai].
What you should know before applying as a Flight Attendant?
- A flight attendant is not just about traveling to different locations; they are specially trained to take care of emergency situations.
- The work environment is not just exciting but also stressful at times. The rigorous shifts, working hours, and competition is stiff to face. You need to have lot of patience and skills to perform well.
- As a flight attendant one is expected to have good physical strength to carry, lift, and shift the luggage. This is part of a customer service skill. The flights have seniorcitizens and physically challenged passengers too that need your assistance.
- The opportunity is open for those who fall in the age bracket of 18-21 in most airlines. Thus, you need to take the decision at the right time before you lose the opportunity forever.
- Being a part of the cabin crew requires one to pay attention to every detail of the flight. From the food and beverage services to the pilot’s communication, you need to have patience to deal with everything.
In short, a flight attendant needs to make sure that the passengers have a safe, comfortable, and memorablejourney. Are you ready for the role?