Unlike the Japanese who are quite familiar with their own traditions and cultures, this article is mostly for people living in other countries and continents and are planning to pay a visit to Japan for a tour. Through this article, we will introduce you to one of the most attracted destinations and the activities, which you must try, if you pay a visit to Tokyo Japan. Thus, if you are planning to make your international tour a memorable one in Tokyo Japan, then probably this information provided will help you in doing so.
List of Destinations and Activities in Tokyo Japan
Below mentioned is a list of destinations and activities. This list, if not the entire list, you should at least cover some parts of the list. Even one point willdo if you are really looking forward to making this Japan trip a memorable one.
- The famous Japanese food, Sushi! Also, to taste good Sushi, it is advised that you try the Kai-ten Sushi.
- Pay a visit to the Tsukiji Fish Market. You will love this place if you are willing to buy good quality of fish for your meal.
- Get hold of the Sake. This is nothing but the amazing and tasty, traditional rice wine of Japan.
- Mount Fuji should be a must visit apoint in your itinerary if you love landscapes. Also, if traveling in the month of May, you can see samurai performances at Fujisan HonguSengenTaisha, located at the foot of Mount Fuji.
- If traveling around spring, then you must pay a visit to the Japan Cherry Blossoms Tour, if you are a fan of artistic sight.
Obviously, you need a lot more for your complete itinerary, and it is recommended that you don’t try to complete entire Tokyo Japan at one time if you want to extract all the fun, like in the case of Japan Anime Trip. Nevertheless, hopefully, now you have even 1% of an idea of what to do in your Japan tour.