Kolkata, also known as the ‘Cultural Capital of India’, is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. Also known as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata boasts of many attractive tourist destinations. Widely known for its culture, music, and literature – the city never fails to mesmerize the tourists with its loving ambience and splendid views of the Hooghly River. A home to numerous temples, churches, planetariums, museums, and amusement parks, the city is destined to keep the tourists entertained during every moment of their stay. Kalighat Temple, Dakhineshwar Temple, Belur Math, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tipu Sultan Mosque, Fort William, Birla Planetarium, Nicco Park, Marble Palace, and Victoria Memorial are some of the most popular tourist destinations of Kolkata. Spending a vacation in this beautiful city can, therefore, be one of the best experiences in life. Owing to this reason, travel enthusiasts from Delhi are now continuously looking for affordable travel options to the City of Joy. So if you are also one among them, then you must know how to reach Kolkata via Delhi in minimum costand how to book delhi to Kolkata flight tickets.
Know About Some Exciting Ways To Reach Kolkata In A Minimum Cost
Kolkata experiences a tropical climate throughout the year. The best time to visit this beautiful city is during the autumn season, i.e. from the month of October to March. Durga Puja, Lakshmi Puja, and Kali Puja are some of the most popular festivals that are held during this period. So if you are from Delhi and if getting a taste of Eastern India is your top priority, then you must not forget to visit Kolkata. Listed below are the top 5 cheap travel options which you can choose to avail if you are planning to visit this city on your next vacation –
- IndiGo Airlines – IndiGo airlines probably offer the most affordable air tickets in India. Starting from a price range of just 2200 INR, they are completely dedicated to meet the demands of the customer on all fronts.Also, the customers get the complete liberty to choose between seventeen different flights operating each day between Delhi to Kolkata. The flight duration is just two hours andfifteen minutes and the experience is simply awesome. So, what are you waiting for? Just search online and book the best deal on IndiGo flights if you want to experience Kolkata to its fullest.
- Go Air – Planning to visit Kolkata, but tight on budget? If yes, then Goa Air can help you out! Known for offering top-notch services, Go-Air is one of the market leaders when it comes to affordable flight tickets. The best thing is that you can easily get a Go Air flight ticket if your budget is as low as 2800 INR. In addition to this, you can easily choose from seven different flights plying each day from Delhi to Kolkata. The duration of the flight is just two hour and ten minutes.
- Spice Jet – When it comes to reaching Kolkata in sheer luxury and comfort, then Spice Jet definitely is the best choice. With the price of the ticket starting from just 3100 INR, flights from Spice Jet can make your journey worth cherishing. The flights take just two hours and thirty minutes to reach their destination. The best thing about flights from Spice Jet is their availability and affordability. So if you are seeking for luxury at an affordable cost, then simply put your money on Spice Jet!
- Jet Airways – When it comes to reaching Kolkata from Delhi atan inexpensive price, Jet Airways can be an exciting option. With the pricing of the ticket starting from just 3300 INR, Jet Airways definitely is one of the cheapest options for reaching Kolkata. The best thing about Jet Airways is that the customers can easily choose from 30 different flights operating each day. Also, Jet Airways provide the customers with all the freedom to choose the best option as per their needs and budget. Another important thing to notice about Jet Airways is that they are available in almost all time slots. Hence, there is no need for the customers to worry about the availability of Jet Airways flights. So if you are looking for an affordable yet a classy option, then this one can be your best choice.
- Air India – If you are wondering about how to reach Kolkata via Delhi in minimum cost, then Air India is the answer to all your worries. With the ticket price starting from just 3900 INR, Air India flights can make your trip to Kolkata a dream come true. With more than eleven flights plying each day, the customers can completely trust the service and availability of Air India flights. Also, the flight attendants are extremely friendly and are totally dedicated to looking after the needs of the passenger. So if you are looking for sheer luxury and complete aristocracy, then Air India can be an ideal choice for you!