A condo is a form of housing tenure and other property, where a specified part of a piece of real estate usually an apartment or house, is individually owned. In Phuket, region these holiday homes are very popular because they have many facilities so people are attracted towards rent condo Phuket.
Benefits of Condo holiday homes
There are many benefits of condo holiday homes;
- They are completed by a legal ownership over the unit.
- Shared area like halls, stairs are jointly owned by the other members in building.
- The owner is allowed to change the interior and exterior according to their like and taste.
- Condo homes needs less maintenance charge because shared amenities like pools, gyms are a joint expense and contributed by every user.
- It is onetime expense and which can be brought on loan.
List of condominium units
- Studio type : These types of condominium unit is an open plan room served as the living, dinning/kitchen and multifunctional furniture such as folding chairs and bed with underneath is generally used which can help to utilize the space.
- One to three bedroom units: In this scenario, it is the more relevant unit for those families in which everyone wants privacy.
- Loft condo: This unconventional design is commonly used in the condominium building which have high ceiling. This unit is not ideal for the families with small children.
- Bi-level: This is similar to the homes which are having second floor. In this unit, the second floor of the condo is redesigned.
- Penthouse: These types of units are generally found on the topmost floor of condos. They are more expensive because these units have larger floor area as compared with the others.
Among these accommodation options, you can get one as per your needs and requirements.